Re-engineered to be Better in Every Way
Professionals around the world have been using Teleprompt+ as their go-to solution for teleprompting on the iPad and iPhone since 2010. And it's easy to see why. There is simply no other application that comes close in terms of the features professionals need most in their daily workflow.
Video production studios, hiring talent that needs to read from a prompter regularly; solo media professionals, creating content for their YouTube channels; politicians giving speeches in the hallowed halls of government; preachers delivering sermons in their houses of worship. All of these and more are relying on Teleprompt+ every day to maximize their performance and creativity.
Isn't it time you joined them?
See for yourself why Teleprompt+ continues to be the only solution for professional teleprompting on iOS.
Sometimes you need certain words to stand out. With rich text editing you can make specific portions of your script bold, underline, or italic, or change the color of the text of selected words, phrases, or entire paragraphs with ease.
Often scripts are getting edited right down to the last minute and beyond. With the Quick Edit feature, making a fast change has never been easier—even after prompting has begun. Tap the Quick Edit button, make your changes, then tap again to go right back to where you left off—all without leaving the prompting view. Even during a remote session.
Video and Audio Recording
Recording yourself or your talent with the built-in microphone and camera on your iOS device has never been easier. Choose between video or audio-only, and switch video modes between a windowed or full-screen, behind-the-text preview. Now that you can adjust left and right margins with a simple pinch gesture, placing your text closer to the device's built-in camera will ensure you're looking into the lens regardless of whether you prompt in landscape or portrait. And now it's also easier than ever to export your recordings out of Teleprompt+ 3, with additional sharing options for Dropbox, Google Drive, or email.
Teleprompt+ has always had the most flexible speed controls of any iOS teleprompter. But sometimes you need to fill a very specific length of time. Now, you can choose to set a time, rather than a speed, and the script will move at the correct speed to match that duration.
Select one master device. Select any number of remote devices. The remote control technician can make edits, adjust speed, change scripts, start and stop recording, etc. on the master device, while the remote device(s) in front of your talent simply display text and nothing else. This is the remote session experience in Teleprompt+ 3.
Import and Export
Importing text from Dropbox or Google Drive has been a part of Teleprompt+ for years. Now, you can also export scripts you have created or edited back to either service, so you can easily move scripts from one device to another.
Apple Watch Remote Control
Control your prompting session from your wrist. With Apple Watch and your iPhone, you can remote control your other devices, such as iPad, Mac, or external monitors. Start, pause, restart, jump to cue points, speed up and slow down—even start and stop recordings and choose scripts all from your watch.
One App for iOS
Teleprompt+ 3 is now a Universal Application. Purchase Teleprompt+ on one device, such as an iPad, and the full version will be available to you on any of your other iOS devices as well, whether it be an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, at no additional cost.
Gestures have always played a big role in making Teleprompt+ easier for our savviest users. New gestures added in Teleprompt+ 3 include pinching and dragging horizontally to adjust left and right margins. Now it's easier than ever to make the prompting environment comfortable for your talent.
Teleprompt+ 3 works great with hardware from several manufacturers. From glass reflector devices, to clips for attaching to a stand, to hardware foot pedal controls. Teleprompt+ is ready to be used with a variety of products from many manufacturers. Check our official recommendations page for more information.
- Built-in text editor with rich text capability. Create and/or edit scripts directly on the device.
- Text editor will reflect color and font choices for prompting
- Integrated Timer Display showing Estimated, Actual, Elapsed, and Remaining Time
- Pause, Play, or adjust playback speed during prompting
- Scroll Text manually during prompting with a simple gesture
- Save individual settings per script, including speed, starting countdown, guide, font, etc.
- Save a script's settings as a default, which can than be easily copied to other scripts
- Choose from even more fonts and sizes than ever before
- Precise speed adjustment, with over 100 available speeds
- Speed Wheel makes fine-tuned speed adjustments easy
- Gestures during prompting:
- Double Tap with two fingers to pause or resume playback
- Pinch horizontally and drag text horizontally to adjust margins
- Improve your focus with the reading guide, available in 3 styles (arrow-only, shading only, or arrow plus shading)
- Drag the guide while prompting to the desired vertical position
- Add cue points to any script to make it easy to jump to specific places in a long script
- Mirror Text (for teleprompter reflector setups)
- Video Out support using Apple VGA or Digital AV Adapter
- Video and Audio Recording:
- Microphone meter display will show you the level of your speaking voice
- Video recording preview can show in a draggable window, faded behind the scrolling text, or be turned off for minimal distraction
- Record using either the front or the rear camera on your device
- Share your recordings via email, or upload them to Dropbox or Google Drive
- Script Organization:
- Create Script Groups to organize scripts according to your needs
- Sort scripts alphabetically, by date, or manually
- iCloud Sync: Sync your script database (including all settings) across your iOS devices, and with your Macs using Teleprompt+ 3 for Mac
- Dropbox Integration: Directly import and export scripts to your Dropbox account. (Requires Dropbox account.)
- Google Drive Integration: Directly import and export scripts to your Google Drive account. (Requires Google Drive account.)
- Bluetooth Keyboard support: Play, pause, adjust speed, jump to cue points, change font size, and start and stop recording from a Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Bluetooth foot pedal support: Use a Bluetooth foot pedal, such as the AirTurn to control your prompting hands free.
- Import .txt, .rtf, and .docx files via iTunes file sharing
- Wireless Remote Control:
- Use an iOS device or a Mac running Teleprompt+ 3 (sold separately) to remotely control one or several other devices.
- Adjust speed, font size, margins, and scrolling wirelessly
- Make quick edits from the master controlling device to the slave presenting devices
- Print individual scripts to any AirPrint compatible printer
- Email scripts using the share button
- Global Settings available inside the application offer the following options:
- Automatically start recording of audio or video when prompting begins
- Remember the script position on exiting prompting mode
- Start scrolling from the bottom, middle, or top of the screen
- Prompt to repeat, auto repeat, or go to next script when script reaches its end
- Adjust the speed increments of the slower and faster buttons on the main console
- Lock out unknown remote controls, to reduce any interference
- Integrated Help screen, which includes the following:
- Links to support
- Link to our Teleprompt+ 3 manual, available as a PDF or as a free download on the iBookstore
- Links to instructional videos
- Links to our blog, where you can get more valuable information
Migrating Your Data
If you are a Teleprompt+ 2 user upgrading to the all-new Teleprompt+ 3, you want to make sure all of your precious script information gets transferred to the new app. Do not delete Teleprompt+ 2 from your device until you've completed a script migration. Check out the handy video migration guide on our support page to help you make that transition as smooth as possible.
We care deeply about our customers and want them to have the best experience possible with our products. If you are having any issues with Teleprompt+ 3, we want to help. Click here to see all of our support resources for Teleprompt+ 3.